Alzheimer's Care Plan | Elderly Care Givers | In-home Elder Care
Arizona, Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, AZ
Senior Care Expert, Heather Frenette discusses how to provide those suffering from Alzheimer's the best quality of life possible.
Stimulate activity and Independence...
The goal of a quality Alzheimer's care plan is simple:
- Every Alzheimer's or Dementia afflicted individual deserves the opportunity to age with dignity and enjoy quality of life for as long as possible.
- Educate family members and friends on the impact of Alzheimer's and Dementia to surrounding loved ones and their environment.
- Encourage and assist family members in coping with the sometimes severe challenges of the disease.
- Choose qualified Care Givers specializing in Alzheimer's and Dementia specific care. They understand how to manage behaviors and are well versed in the latest care techniques.
- Consult a professional Care Manger in order to utilize all available resource effectively.
To schedule an in-home care needs assessment and learn how to help your loved one enjoy the best quality of life possible, call us today!
Desert Care Management provides professional care planning and resources to help families deal with the stress of Alzheimer's disease. Visit our website at: www.desertcaremanagement.com or… Call us today - (480) 804-7200